EX File Explorer – File Manager for Android is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, EX File Explorer (EX File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
Folders and files may be displayed in a hierarchical tree based on their directory structure. Some ES file managers contain features inspired by web browsers, including forward and back navigational buttons.
The best EX File Explorer – File Manager, File Commander for your Android phones or tablet. EX File Explorer allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. EX File Explorer is a tool that lets you manage the content on your SD card more easily from your Android terminal.
|App Name||EX File Explorer|
|Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||2 days ago|
|Developer||ES APP Group|
📂 EX File Explorer and File Deliver
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
• Root Explorer: For advanced users to explore, edit, copy, paste and delete files in the root partition of phone storage for development purposes. Explore root folders of the system like data, cache.
📂 Clean Master – Speed up your device, optimize your storage
• ES File Explorer scan & remove trash files
• Suggest to uninstall scam apps, useless apps
📂 Remote File Connection – Link your files from anywhere
• Transfer to PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
• Functions as an FTP client: Manage files on FTP servers just like you manage files on your SD card
📂 Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• ES File Manager: Categorize, open, stop, uninstall, back up, your apps.
• Document Editor: you can easily edit files on the go. Support for every type of text files such as HTML, XHTML, TXT, etc. You can also edit files when the phone is rooted.
▶ Features of EX File Explorer – File Manager for Android 2020
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
• Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.
EX File Explorer – File Manager for Android 2020 helps you handle and share all your files stored in local storage and microSD card. With material design, hocket file manager is the best My file manager and file transfer tools to make your Android easier.
▶ If you love this EX File Explorer – File Manager for Android 2020 application. Please rate 5 star and comment to encourage developers.