Are you worried about your Samsung Galaxy S6 Frozen problem? Then this article is going to solve your Samsung Galaxy S6 frozen headache permanently. Please be patient and read it carefully. I have solved over than 10 Frozen Galaxy S6 By this method. Hindi lovers Please Scroll down For Hindi.
The solution for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Frozen Problem.
Trick To Fix Your Frozen Galaxy s6
- If your device is not giving any response, press and holds the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.” Oh, Samsung also has flagged this as a “Help Advice Tip.”
- That’s all. Finished, Samsung Galaxy S6 Frozen Problem is solved.
- After doing This (In technically its called Soft Reset) you need to clear all the Browser cache by simply in application settings. It’s my method.
- If you need a better explanation then you may go to the bottom of this article. I have posted a Youtube video to make this easy for my readers.
Want to read it in Hindi, let’s start:
- Pehle apko apni molbile ke Power switch and Volume Down switch dono ko Ek saath same time me press karna hoga. Aur isko press karke minimum 7 Second rakhna hoga.
- 7 second rakhne ke baad ye Automatically switch off hojayega. And switch on karne ke baad apko iski sabhi Browser ki cache ko delete karna hoga.
- Browser ki cache ko delete karne keliye isme apko Settings me jana hoga. Phir Application me jana hoga. Ab apke hisab se apki sabhi Browser wahanpe mazud honge bas unpe click karke clear kar dena.
- Agar mera baat app samajh nehi paye to niche diye gaye video ko pura dekhiye .
This is a simple method which is used by everyone. This method is 110% working.