10.0.0.0.1 is the Class A IP address given as the default gateway by router and modem vendors such as Comcast Xfinity. Use 10.0.0.0.1 IP address, you can handle a lot of stuff like LAN, WLAN, DNS, Proxy, Wi-Fi and network troubleshooting on your system.
How can I log in to 10.0.0.0.1?
If the default IP address of your router is 10.0.0.1, you should follow the steps below to access the administration page. Take the following steps to log in to 10.0.0.0.1
- Next, make sure your computer is wired to your network. You can do this with an Ethernet cable or a cellular link.
- Launch every web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.).
- In the address bar of the window, type http:/10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 and click Enter.
- You will be routed to a tab called the Control Console or Setup Hub.
Type the default username and password of your computer in the appropriate fields on this login page.
You can meet the router admin panel when you enter your login code. You can make any improvements to your computer using this gui.
Forgot your IP address Username and Password?
First of all, if you have forgotten the 10.0.0.0.1 IP address user and password needed to log in to your computer, search your system’s user manual. If you can’t locate the user manual, you can find the details you’re searching for on the default username and password list for the router tab. This page includes the default user information for several brands and models of routers.
Reset the router
If you have already changed your password and are unable to log in, the next thing you can do is reset your router. When you reset your system, all of your parameters will be modified to factory settings. You will log in using your default username and password in this manner. You should take the steps below to reset the device:
- Find the RESET button on your device’s back or hands.
- With the aid of a small, pointing object such as a needle, a paper clip, a toothpick, press and hold the reset button for around 10-15 seconds and activate it when the lights start to blink.
- All settings on your computer will be reset when you do this. You can also log in with the usual username and password.